Professional Power Flushing Services
QAS are local, independent gas and heating engineers with many years of experience. We provide a quality range of central heating, boiler services and power flushing to our clients.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and the long-lasting relationships we have built with our customers over the years. So, whether you need your central heating system power flushed, Magna Cleansed or chemical flushed, we can help!
Affordable Power Flushing Services
QAS are local power flushing experts. We use professional, high-tech equipment and thermal imaging cameras to help diagnose if a heating system needs flushing.
With our expertise and experience, we have successfully power flushed hundreds of systems, providing certificates and ensuring your system runs efficiently for longer.
The benefits of power flushing include:
- Enhanced energy efficiency of the heating system
- Improved system reliability
- Reduced likelihood of boiler breakdown
- Potentially lower energy bills
- Increases system lifespan
- Reduces the risk of rust & corrosion to key components
- Prevents & removes blockages in your system
- Ensures radiators do not suffer from ‘cold spots’
- Improves the flow rate of water through the system
- Reduced noise from boiler & radiators
Approved Power Flushing Services
QAS offers Power Flushing, Magna Cleansing and Chemical Flushing. We offer the three services either as a combination or individually.
- Power flush includes magna cleanse and chemical flush
- Magna cleanse includes chemical flush
- Chemical flushing can be done on its own
Power Flushing Services
Power flushing is a cleansing process for your boiler and central heating system which removes any sludge, dirt, rust, and debris that has accumulated over time. If these substances are left in your heating system they could cause blockages or corrosion and ultimately reduce the efficiency of your boiler and lead to breakdowns.
Before a breakdown there are several signs that will tell you your system needs maintenance and if you are experiencing any of the following your system may need a power flush. These include:
- Cold spots on your radiators, particularly on the bottom
- The radiators require constant bleeding
- Noisy boiler and radiators
- Radiator leaks
- Frequent breakdowns
- Boiler constantly needs to be restarted
- Some radiators struggle to heat up more than others
- Central heating takes a long time to heat up
- Discoloured water when radiators are bled
- Cold radiators but hot pipes
Magna Cleansing Services
A Magna Cleanse is a high-tech cleansing method that is used to give your central heating system a thorough clean, working to remove even the most stubborn residues and magnetites.
The flushing process is designed to maintain and protect all domestic central heating systems from the damaging effects of iron oxide build up.
With the installation of a Magna Clean filter, it not only cleans the system, but it will also provide ongoing protection for the boiler.
The benefits of a Magna Cleanse include:
- Removes virtually all suspended black iron oxide in one pass
- Powerful and immediate results
- Effective ongoing protection
- Cleanser remains concentrated within the system
- Cleanser remains heated within the system throughout the process
- Faster cleaning process with the addition of Magna Clean filter
Chemical Flushing Services
A chemical flush is different to a power flush and is essentially a more basic cleanse. Unlike a power flush, it does not require high pressure and is delivered through the system using the natural water flow and gravity.
The chemicals are left to circulate within the system breaking down dirt, rust, and debris. The system is then flushed with new clean water and a rust inhibitor is also added to the water to help protect your boiler and metallic components from forming rust.
Adey Pro Check for Water Quality of Heating Systems
At QAS, we use a process called the Adey Pro Check to determine the quality of water in heating systems. This includes home servicing, repairs, maintenance and installations.
Looking for Professional Power Flushing Services?
Most of our work comes from recommendation by existing customers, which is a testament to our level of service and workmanship.
Our clients benefit from a skilled workforce with a track record of integrity and professionalism and all our boiler services and central heating repairs are of high quality and cost-effective.
With public liability insurance, competitive prices, and our guarantees, we remain the preferred heating engineers.
You can rely on our expertise and professionalism when it comes to quality heating solutions:
- Gas Safe & NICEIC Registered
- Professional Gas Engineers & Plumbers
- Rapid Response From Local Engineers
- Free Estimates
- Fully Insured
- Competitive Prices
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Family Run Business
- Highly Recommended
- Reliable & Friendly Service
- Vaillant Advance Installer
- Worcester Accredited Installer
Frequently Asked Questions
Gas Safe Registered Engineers
QAS are fully qualified and approved engineers with GAS Safe; the UK's largest certification board for gas engineers. This means QAS are vetted and reviewed by strict assessments.